We’re always looking for fresh new voices! Do you have an awesome post or a story to share? Submit below and share your voice with our readers! I pride myself on creating content that is in-depth, accurate, and helpful to my readers. The goal is to provide an insane amount of value for the readers. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read through the guidelines below and submit your piece for review! If accepted, you’ll be emailed for next steps.
- Posts should be AT LEAST 500 words, but 750+ is preferred.
- Please spell check and proofread your posts carefully. I will act as an editor for these posts before they are published on October June, but posts that are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors will not be accepted.
- If accepted, you will be asked to provide a short bio for yourself and a photo.
- Posts should be original content.
- High quality, large, bright photos should accompany each post, and should either be original photography that you own rights to, or should be public domain stock photos.
- If you are submitting a DIY or recipe post, make sure to include large, high-quality step-by-step photos for the project.
- I will share and promote the post on my social media accounts as I would any other. You’re welcome and encouraged to share it on your channels as well.
- You may share a blurb or a link to the post on your own blog, but please do not post the article in its entirety on another website.
- Please do not include any affiliate links in your post. You may add links to other relevant posts or opt-ins from other bloggers or your own site.
We accept pieces in the following categories: DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, fashion, beauty and lifestyle.