This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #SVEDKASummer #CollectiveBias
Summer is the perfect time to sit back, relax and unwind with a refreshing cocktail! This strawberry mint lemonade splash is the perfect mix of cool and fruity flavors mixed with the delightfully bold flavor of SVEDKA vodka.
- SVEDKA Stars and Stripes party packaging
- Strawberry mint simple syrup (recipe below)
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Mint springs (for garnish)
1. Make a strawberry mint simple syrup. In a saucepan, heat 2 cups of water and 2 cups of sugar over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add 2 cups of sliced strawberries and simmer at low heat for approx. 12 minutes. Remove from heat, add 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves and cover, steeping for 10 minutes. Transfer to a jar or bowl and let cool completely.
2. Add 1 shot of SVEDKA vodka to a glass with ice. Add a splash of strawberry mint simple syrup to taste, and top off with lemonade.
3. Garnish with strawberries and a sprig of mint and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for Fourth of July festivities, whether you’re camping, enjoying the fireworks, or having a beach day. Plus, SVEDKA is deliciously smooth, five times distilled and imported from Sweden.
The limited edition Stars and Stripes party packaging also includes a neck hanger for $2 off your purchase. Plus, you can earn 75 kicks on Shopkick for scanning the UPC at shelf and 200 kicks for purchasing the product.
Find it in the liquor aisle.